Nokia 2.3 Full Review – The Most Affordable Android One Smartphone?
3, the Andre de la nokia phone with Android one made for those on a tight budget or wonderful, pure Android experience. This phone was launched about a month ago and I got to spend a week with it. What is up guys easy here – and this is my honest review of the nokia 2.3 – please be sure – to click on that subscribe button and turn on post notifications for more awesome content. First, a classic unboxing all of Nokia’s devices come in the same familiar box. The box has a summary of the key specifications listed a 6.2 inch HD plus Intel display 13 megapixel to our rear camera and a 5 megapixel selfie camera 4000. Millions for high battery 2 gigabytes of RAM and t2 gigs of storage also face unlock inside the box. You have a compact and nice looking Nokia 2.3. This is supposedly the charcoal color, but it looks more great to me or is this charcoal? I don’t know what you guys think other items in the box are the sim ejector tool, a user guide in two different languages and product information manual. It CPU protective casing, a charging, brick, no fast charging, a micro, USB, cable and a pair of earphones. We have a few buttons and parts on the device at the bottom. There is a microUSB port, a noise, cancelling microphone and a speaker grille. The left side has this dual nano SIM card tray with support for SD card up to 400 gigs and also a dedicated Google Assistant button at the top we have just the headphone jack and on the right side we have the volume, rocker keys and the power Key so powering up and setting up the device was the unknown part.
I suggest, if you want to quickly get into your device, you do it without an internet connection. It had a software update which made the setup process quite lengthy after successfully installing the updates. I finally got into the device there. It is takk naked Android in all its glory. The nokia 2.3 is an upgrade to the nokia 2.2, both on the Android one program currently running under 9 and scheduled for Android 10 update in the first quarter of 2020. It’S. A nice looking device with a 6.2 inch, HD Plus display, apart from the lack of fingerprint scanner. The nokia 2.3, has a compact design made of plastic, but it feels really durable. The plastic material on the back does not scratch easily, and it has a patterned finish, which makes it really easy to grip. The display on the Nokia 2.3 doesn’t feel, like your average LCD display, though it’s 720p, the colors pop and using this for media consumption is sure to satisfy the user. The nokia 2.3 has a lips to wake feature, so you can see your notifications on the lock screen as soon as you pick up the device. The haptic feedback on the nokia 2.3 works really well actually two points of annoyance when enabled the device vibrates randomly while in hand, particularly when you have unread notifications, I had to disable mine for convenience. The gastrin navigation system took me some time to get used to and for some reason, the setting to change it to a simpler one is missing on the nokia 2.
3. Let me know if you see it in yours. It is no news that stock Android is optimized to give a Swift user experience on the nokia 2.3 apps walk fine for the most part, but takes a few seconds to launch which makes the device feel slow. I guess you can’t complain due to its price points, but I’ll go ahead and complain anyway. It could have been better. Multitasking is fine, a split screen, multitasking works, fine and you can also resize the window to any size. You want, unlike some devices. I know it supposedly has a dark theme, but it is a system wide and it’s only affects the notification panel. Pretty much useless to me. I tried a few games within Nokia. 2.3 shadowfied 3 didn’t work smoothly. It was really like in the nokia 2.3 I’m. Not very playable I’m, not sure why, though I thought mine was fine without any lag or stutter, and so did pop G mobile. You can’t expect a given performance here, though the four thousand millions we have are shown. The Nokia 2.3 does last more than 24 hours on a full charge and charging from 0 to 100 takes about 2 hours and 40 minutes Nokia boost of the AI capabilities of this camera and compared to the devices are tested in this price range. It actually does pretty well, it doesn’t struggle with exposure, and it takes the same photos with good dynamic range portrait. Shots are just ok, not perfect, with edge detection, but just ok.
So what is my verdict on the Nokia 2.3? This handful good enough for those on the tight budgets stock Android with guaranteed software updates, but a bit laggy seus its stock Android and expect you to perform significantly better than other phones in this price range in terms of speed. But it just became laggy after installing. A lot more applications, maybe my expectations are just too high. So what do you think about this device? I’Ll be in the comment section to answer any questions. If you find this video helpful, do give it a thumbs up and share.
Is that charcoal or grey?
This or the 3.1 plus
I love it
Hi, does Nokia 2.3 have always on display?
does it have the option to show the date and time and notifications all the time when the display is turned off? Please reply, thanks.
If you're not a Dev, make more research before you post a video.
1. On Android Pie, there's only one method of system navigation.
2. App launch time is dependent on many factors including app codebase.
3. A phone will not work magic because it's "Android One". I used the first android one device in Africa Infinix hot 2 and it wasn't as good as a pixel or even remotely close to Samsung's performance. Stop using Android One branding as a yardstick for deception and flashy-name scams.
4. All Nokia phones are not the same! In fact, all phones are not made the same! Or for the same consumer! Please use YMMV (your mileage may vary) when reviewing devices and stop ruining products largely because you're an illiterate (helplessly) in some areas and use cases of tech.
I'm not a Nokia advocate. Describe the product for the consumer (consumer based evaluation) and stop describing the product from a manufacturer point of view e.g. long setup required (if connected to the internet) – besides who adviced people to deliberately avoid system or security or software updates?????😒 Seriously 😒😒😒. After 2 months now, they will say their phone has spoilt – because of people like you teaching viewers to avoid updates (especially at initial setup).
Just because you have a camera and means to produce a video for upload to YouTube doesn't mean you should remain illiterate about every other thing in life that's not "YouTube".
Really really slow device with just like 10 apps loaded . Definitely needed more ram.
For study point of view can i buy it for u tube ?
This phone is great Shit, for work to slow.
Stock Android feature is good enough. Plus, Helio A22 processor is also quite good.
Does the camera take a good shot in low light?
I'm impress, even for a phone that cost sub $100 that still run Asphalt 9 with good framerates. Yet it comes with a fairly feeble quad core processor. My current device is the Samsung Galaxy A10s, but I feel I should go with Nokia soon when I'm done with this.
2gb ram not enough and A22 CPU is a weak quad core, Galaxy A10 is a better option,yes it has same amount of ram but the Exynos octa core CPU is miles faster, my phone I'm using at the Moment cost me $75 a Huawei Y6 it's basically the same as the Nokia but a lot cheaper
well I'm about to get a new phone, i really like this but no one use nokia in my environment what do you think about some iphone
I have to say, for 100$ this is impressive
nice one man…
Lol… Yes.. It can be better but nokia is trying to step up… But the phone seem too slow though
Nicely done Pakistani..😉 Lemme jump on this Pakistani ship too😂.
Nice review.. But there's just something about Nokia I cant pinpoint🤔.
Plus its definitely grey..
I think it's worthy to note that the traditional android gallery app was not available on Nokia 2.3 and users are restricted to use the follow come Google photo app or download third party gallery app.
Let discuss shadow fight 3 😁
Not bad Nokia…not bad…nice review
Just on point
mehn the phone dey hang oooooo… nice video
Stock naked android in all it's glory😂
You didn't say how much it is
Cool stuff bro 👊
Nice one..just can't seem to love any nokia device anymore.. Nice exhibition @ car race at the the end and that's definitely grey not the charcoal i know
Live video from Pakistan 🇵🇰.. Nice video bro
Yo bro u are on fire 🔥
I like the pop up kini on the side where you show specs. Well done my Pakistani friend.
So satisfying 😌